Our 'Brand Ambassadors' are at the forefront of our business and are representing the company on a day to day basis. For that reason we are always on the look out for individuals with excellent customer service skills and good initiative to join our network of self-employed drivers.
Benefits to joining
Being self-employed enables drivers to have the flexibility to work the hours of their choosing.
Being out on the road, we understand the importance of not only having a good team to support you but also providing you with the best training possible before your adventure with us begins.
Each depot has an operations team on hand for help and advice, ensuring the job you are carrying out runs as smoothly as possible.
All of our new contractors will attend a 3-4 hour information session which they can charge £50 for on their first invoice.
Pay is based on the mileage of each job and on average our drivers earn £85 per day. Drivers are also guaranteed to earn £85 per day in their 4 week training period.
If you are interested in becoming a self-employed driver, we hold inductions on a monthly basis at our Worcester, Gloucester, Bedford and St Helens depots.
Click the link below to go through the application process and book yourself in for a driving appraisal.
- Complete the application form below
- Once you have completed this successfully you will be able to book a driving appraisal
- Your driving appraisal will be held with one of our driver trainers. It will take 30 – 45 minutes in which your driving will be assessed to ensure it meets our required standard. As all of our drivers will be meeting customers on a day to day basis appearance is essential, therefore please come to the appraisal smartly dressed. Please also bring your driving licence with you.
- After you have successfully passed your driving appraisal you will be invited to an information session which will take 3 – 4 hours in which we will go in to more detail about becoming a self-employed driver
- Once completing the induction and starting as a self-employed driver, you will spend a week with a mentor who will be on hand to answer any questions you may have to get you off to a great start
- When you submit your first invoice you can add £50 for the time taken to attend the appraisal and induction